Gakuen RP (anyone can join~)

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

Re: Gakuen RP (anyone can join~)

Post  Yonda on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:25 am

Ivan smiled, setting his fork down and leaning on the table, his chin in his palms. "I would love to try French food some time. Maybe when I am getting more money, I can."
Yonda
Paint it white!

View user profile http://formspring.me/vodkanation

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:29 am

Alfred pouted slightly as Ivan's attention shifted to Francis. "Well, I'm from New York! It's the awesomest city in the whole wide world!"
YourHero
Paint it white!

View user profile http://formspring.me/YourHero

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:36 am

"Well, then isn't a good thing you met me then? You don't have to wail until get more money. Just tell me when, and I'll let you have a taste of France~." He smiled, taking a small bite of his food. "And Alfred, we know New York is nothing compared to Paris, France. Right Julchen?" he said looking for her to agree, patting her thigh gently. He hadn't said it to be mean. He just wanted everyone to understand the truth. That's all.
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:51 am

"New York?" And just like that, Ivan's attention was right back on Alfred. "Is Times Square really like it is in the American movies? Being bright and glowing at night?" He seemed genuinely excited, the smile on his face wide.
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:54 am

Alfred grinned, happy to be the center of attention (or at least Ivan's attention) again. "No, it's not like the movies... it's even better! Awesomer than you could ever imagine!"
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:55 am

Blinks, she looks back between the two, sweatdrop. "Hmmm, I haven't really ever gone to either, but I heard they're both pretty cool.." Wasn't really sure which to pick, so she just leaves it be and sips her drink.
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:00 am

"I can agree with that, I think! I live in Listvyanka, which is being in the Irkutsk Oblast of Russia. Listvyanka is just small fishing village with not a lot of people. Very personable. Actually, Listvyanka has less than 2000 villagers. That is being less than this school, da?" Ivan sat back in his seat, picking up his glass and taking a sip of milk. "But I like it. Fresh fish everyday, and very good!"
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:04 am

"Oh yeah? I've never lived in a small town... my grandparents did, though, and it was always fun visiting them. They lived in this big log cabin by the woods! It was really cool."
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:09 am

"I lived in Berlin, so I wouldn't know how it would be like living in a small village. Kese, fresh fish everyday sounds nice~"
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:13 am

"Ah, da! It sounds nice! My family lives in just a... six minutes walk from shore. Our house is not a log cabin, but it is small like one. Very cute and comfortable, though, and close in town, so we are close to supermarket and post office." Ivan smiled, then looked at Julchen. "It is nice to be living there. Maybe I will show you picture sometime, da?"
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:24 am

Julchen grins at him, "That'd be awesome!" She chuckles finishing up her jello. Why did she start out with her dessert anyway? Oh, well it's Julchen, she can be backwards sometimes..
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:49 am

"You'll have to show all of us some time." the blonde said, after carefully chewing the bite in his mouth. He then leaned forward a little, resting his chin in the palm of his hand. "Ivan," he started. "Have you found out who you're sharing a room with?"
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:10 am

It all happened so fast, Victoria, nicknamed Chelles, had been simply trying to find somewhere to eat. She never even wanted to go to the school in the first place. It was big, and scary and full of people that confused her. But Francis had urged her to come. In fact he had insisted so much she couldn't say no even if she wanted to. Her patents had thought I had been a wonderful idea to enroll at the school. That's why this was all Francis' fault. She had tripped over something on the floor and fell into at certain blondes feet with her lunch falling into his lap. She didn't know at the time that her food had fallen into Alfred's lap. And yet right across from him was Francis. Along with two others she didn't know at the time.
She looked up so embarrassed, heat spreading cross her tan cheeks. "I-I'm so sorry!" she squeaked.
UndertheSea
You must be very loved....^^

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:06 am

((-had to read through 5 frikkin pages of huge posts to get here- ;3;))

This wasn't Yao's first year here at World Academy, it was actually his second. Yao was 17, and studying in business and economics. He had already eaten and noticed the tall new boy that Alfred, Francis, and Julchen were sitting with and decided to be polite and go to introduce himself. Yao leaned over the table by Alfred and smiled at the group. "Nihao~ Who's this?", Yao asked smiling at Ivan. "I'm Yao Wang." Just as Yao asked his question and introduced himself, he turned his head hearing a comotion and jumped back as a small tan girl fell right into Alfred's lap. "Aiyah!!", Yao cried as he jumped back in surprise. He placed his hand to his heart trying to calm the poor thing down, he wasn't used to this kind of excitement, and to start so early in the school year with it seemed like a bunch of bad luck.

((Sorry if I sound kind of rambley, I can't really do literary rp and blargh, I just suck at it...;3;))
TheOriginalAsia

View user profile http://www.formspring.me/thepandawarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:56 am

((That's what you get for being slow. >:U and no you did fine alskdjf i wish i could type that much but i've just gradually gotten lazier and lazier since my first post, sob.))

Alfred looked up as Yao approached, then blinked when a girl tripped and fell, sending her food flying into his lap. "Wh--A-are you ok?"
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonda on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:02 am

Ivan turned back to Francis, tapping his chin. "Well, I do not know who I have roommates with, as he was gone when I got there... but I am staying in room 356." It was then that another person made their appearance- a Chinese man, he deduced. Ivan smiled and opened his mouth to reply to this Yao Wang, when his mouth snapped shut, startled and jumping in his chair. So startled, in fact, that he didn't realize that he had slipped into his native tongue to ask if the girl who fell and Alfred if they were alright. "Oh bozhe moĭ! Vy dva khorosho? Ni odin iz vas bolʹno?"
Yonda
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  UndertheSea on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:12 am

The girl pushesd herself to her feet, and reddened more when she noticed the mess she made. How embarrassing, and everyone was starring at her. "I-I'm fine." she mumbled. "But I'm so sorry!" Apparently flustered she grabbed the closet napkins from someone at the table, "L-let me get that."
UndertheSea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:23 am

Blinks and stares, was a bit startled by that. She tries not to laugh as she stands up, "You need help with that?"
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:38 am

Francis had jumped when the girl fell along with her food. Even more surprised though was when he saw that the girl, had tanned skin, and red bows in her hair like... "Victoria!" he cried, proceeding to stand up from his seat. "Are you okay, dear? Why not let me do that instead." he insisted. He took the napkins from her hand and started cleaning up Alfred's lap. He totally didn't have any alternative reasons for wanting to help other then, being of assistance to the girl. Neutral He really didn't....
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AliceLUVSIggy on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:49 am

Yonda wrote:((Once Igiko finds her room, she should come to lunch. Or maybe she'll have a class with one of them, idek. ;3; ))

((Um... I need someone who is in the cafeteria. "Iggiko" is still alone. T.T))

After passing the great shame of asking for help from one of the teachers who passed through there, and leave things in her room, she finally arrived at the cafeteria.

"Finding my room it's a piece of cake compare to this"

She had to look for an empty table or, unfortunately, ask for an empty seat in the already occupied.

"If you God exists, please, give me an empty table... Give me an empty table..." She was whispering nervously.

Last edited by AliceLUVSIggy on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : asking help)
AliceLUVSIggy

View user profile http://alicekirklanduk.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:37 pm

"H-hey!" Alfred flushed as Francis cleaned off his lap, squirming slightly. "I can do it myself!"
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOriginalAsia on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:17 pm

((I probably won't write that much again. =3=))

Yao sighed and looked towards Ivan again. "Ah, y-you are?", Yao asked again seeing the situation had calmed down slightly. "Are you..um, Russian, aru? I kind of recognize the language, though I've never really studied it myself, it's just easy to notice. Especially with your accent, not that it's annoying or anything, it's actually kind of cute. But when I got here I barely knew any english, aru, and no one could understand the english I did know and I-- sorry, I'm rambling again, aru.", Yao sighed. And squeezed himself down in between Ivan and Alfred. "Your name, aru?", Yao smiled.
TheOriginalAsia

View user profile http://www.formspring.me/thepandawarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:50 pm

((WOW. UM. RUDE. >:U JUST WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL.
also, now should we decide what to do about roommates? alskdfj))

Alfred managed to push France away, then pouted as suddenly Yao was pushing past him and squeezing himself between him and Ivan. What the hell? Even Alfred had better manners than that.

Oh well. He'd deal with the damsel in distress for now. He turned back to Victoria, smiling again. "Haha, it's really ok!"

He was about to say more when he noticed another pretty girl, one who looked really lost and more than a little stressed out. A damsel in even more distress! He knew it was his heroic duty to help her out, so he excused himself from the table to approach her, putting on his best charming smile. "Hey! Are you alright? You look kinda lost. Need a place to sit?"
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  AliceLUVSIggy on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm

She was looking to the enthusiastic boy who got up from one of the tables, but, she didn't notice her own "lost puppy" face.

Anyways, he was right. She needed a place and he could get one.

"Yes, I do. I don't meet anybody here."
AliceLUVSIggy

View user profile http://alicekirklanduk.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  YourHero on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:14 pm

"Oh! Are you new here, too? Well, why don't you come sit with us?" Alfred smiled warmly at her, gesturing towards the table where he'd been sitting with his friends. "I can even show you around after, if you want!"
YourHero
Paint it white!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next