[Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: [Part 2] France and Prussia RP~!

Post  Bonnefoylover on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:49 am

"It's okay. Don't worry about it." he assured. I only have a little bit left to do anyways." He didn't mind finishing it up on his own. He could always teach her his tricks another time.
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:52 am

(( I got pervy thoughts at that last sentence... B) ))

Nods and holds her hand behond her back, "Okay..."
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:57 am

(( Oh, u. :> Last two sentence are pervy if you take it out of context. xD ))

Starts back where she left off on the carrots. Once that is done, puts the ingredients in a large glass pan, and puts it in the oven to cook.
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:36 am

(( x'DDD!! /dies ))

Watches him cook, pouting a lil and looking at her finger.
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

Location : (Present time) Berlin, Deutschland. (Before Treaty of Versailles) Kingdom of Prussia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:31 pm

(( xDD were horrible people. ))

As he straightens back up, he brushes imaginary first of his apron. "Well now we have to wait about an hour and a half." walks over to her and wraps his arms around her waist, gazing down at her. "I wonder what we could do in an hour." Leans down and kisses her lips.
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:05 am

(( Nah, we're bosses. Bl ))

Flushes and shyly wraps her arms around him; she still felt strange kissing her best friend that's she's known for years. Julen never really saw it coming, even though its Francis we're talking about. The Prussian returns the kiss.
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:24 am

He pressed his body against her, and slowly deepens the kiss. Mmm, she smelled so fresh from her recent shower. He should have made a move on her a long time ago, but like they said, better let then never.
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:16 am

Since she's not waring a bra, as he presses up against her, its easy to feel her breasts. Flushes deeper at realizing this again, parts her lips slightly; giving hum an invintation inside.
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Licks her bottom lip, let's his tongue slip between her lips. Runs his hands slowly down along her sides and then back up the front of her shirt, just barely grazing her skin.
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:28 am

Massages her tongue against his, moaning softly and presses her body against his. Pauses the kiss for a moment and whispers against his lips, "Mmm...You taste good..~"
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:36 am

Moves his lips to her neck, kissing along down to her collarbone, "Mmm, so do you ma chérie," he mutters against her skin between kisses. "You, your skin..."
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:54 am

Her blush spreads, biting her bottom lip after a small moan slipped through, "H-How much...?"
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:24 pm

"How much?" he whispered as a question. He looked up into her eyes and took her face into his hands gently. He glances at her lips then back into those bright eyes of hers.
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:27 pm

Her cheeks turn bright red and gazes back at him, "...B-Because...I-I want to know if y-you love me as much as I l-love you....Ja?" She says, smiling slightly.
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Did he? He was uses to those one-night stands, a quick fuck and that was the last of it. But it was different with Julchen. He had know her for so long and realized that he did love her, very much so. He smiled a little and kissed her sweetly. "Julchen, I love you a lot more than you would think, and even more, mon amour."
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:51 pm

Of course she was aware that Francis would have sex with many other women, was she just like the others though? In the shower she was almost raped until she finally gave in and let him inside of her. That seems more than lust then love, who would try to force 'someone they loved' into sex..? She frowns slightly when he replies, Julchen closed her eyes and rest her head on his chest. She really liked him, she did; but she wanted to feel so much more special than anyone else Francis had feelings towards. She wished she was the only one that he touched like this...

"F-Francis......"
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Francis heart kind of sank. What was she going to say...? He shouldn't have expected her to fly with that answer so fast.. He didn't exactly have the greatest reputation. Buy no matter what her answer he'd prove it to her eventually.

He ran a hand through her hair, looking intensely into her eyes. "Oui, mon amour?" he said gently.
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:09 am

"............." She hesitated. So many things were running in her mind. She kept thinking envious thoughts to anyone he's had sex with. But everything should be okay, right? He did just say how much she loved her. But why did she still question it? The Prussian looked up at him, her eyes starting to water at the coners.

"I-I....." Julchen clenched her teeth and burried her face in his chest, wrapping her arms around him tightly as she sobbed. There was something about that hug though...It wasn't just loveingly.....
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:18 am

Francis' eyes widened, blinking a couple of times at the girl crying into his chest. A but surprised, he slowly wrapped his arms around her, and gently stroked her hair. He wasn't sure why she wasn't crying. In fact it didnt make since at all. He had just told her he loved her. So what was wrong?
"Julchen..." he started in his heavy French accent. "What is wrong, love? What are these tears for?"
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:31 am

".......Y-You...." She hugs him tighter, her face flushed from all the crying. She doesn't awnser his question and finally speaks when the crying lessed, but is wasn't by much ast all. Julchen let's go of him and breaks free from the hug, looking as if she were hurt, "Y-You've told th-that to m-many other w-woman, I-I know it!.....Th-That.......You loved them....."

Tears rolled down her cheek more again as she says that, not even trying to wipe away her own tears. She couldn't get herself to belive him, she's heard people talk about how he sleeps with many people. It broke her heart whenever she'd hear that, she'd just laugh it out and pretend it wasn't a big deal, but it made her so sad and jealous inside. Her heart ached by all the confusing emotions.
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:50 am

His heart literally broke seeing her like this. He told her that he loved her, and he meant every word. Those other past women didn't mean a thing to him anymore. They were in the past for a reason.

He gently reached out and tried to wipe the tears from her face, but they kept coming anyways. Finally he lowered himself a little til he was exactly eye to eye with her. "Your right..." he said. There was no point in lying. He had told several women, even the occasional man that he loved them, but... "The thing is Julchen my dear... not one of them have I loved them the same way I loved you. I haven't been friends with them for so long, seen them both at worsts and bests. But...with you I have... and I told you I loved you more then anyone before, because it is true. So please, my lovely Julchen, stop this crying... It breaks my heart seeing you like this, amour."
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:57 am

She gazes into his eyes, she'd say something but her throat went raw on her and she couldn't get herself to reply. So she looks off to the side and wipes at her eyes, nodding slightly.
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:02 am

He brought her into another hug. This time he held her tightly, rubbing her back gently. He still wasn't sure how much she believed what he said. But he would prove himself. "Je t'aime...." he whispered into her ear, as if saying it in his own language would make her understand.
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AwesomeMein on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:15 am

...Julchen closed her eyes and slowly hugged him back, enjoying the others warmth. She had forgoten what the french word ment, she remembered hearing it once before though, "Wh-What does..." attempts to say it, but it sounded slightly different from her accent, but she tried to say it just as he did, " Je t'....t'aime...mean?"
AwesomeMein
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonnefoylover on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:23 am

She sounded so adorable saying the french word... Which, of course was by no means what was important at the moment. Heavens no. "It means... I love you...." he muttered into her ear once again.
Bonnefoylover
Paint it white!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next